Friday, April 15, 2016

Abraham Lincoln

Be True
“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wron.”
What I think this quote is trying to say is that he would rather do the right thing then to do the wrong thing to people he doesn't know. And that if the person does it wrong he should go ahead and do it right instead of seeing him doing it wrong. And that he would rather always do the right thing instead of doing the wrong thing with the other person that is already doing the wrong thing to him or the people that are around him in general. I think the Abraham Lincoln was one of the most loyal presidents in the United States that was a true hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment