Thursday, June 9, 2016

Choose The Right CTR

1. The things I liked about the class are that we got to use computers me personal I like using computers.
2. One thing I did not like about the class is that all we had to do thing about jobs that I didn't like. 
3. One thing you can do to improve that class is that you can teach them how the software works and how to create different things online and offline.
4. A highlight for me was When I learned how to use Microsoft word and excel because I didn't know how to use though back then. 
5. I did do my best in this every day because I did all my work and I didn't talk a lot. 
6. I do it once in a while but not every day because someday I dont have it because I'm with my family. 
7. Yes I am committed to being a CTR person because I am willing to choose the Right 24/7. 
8. I learned that if you want to successful in things you want you have to choose the right in everything you do I can pass this on to my siblings and other people I may not know or know.
9. I will always remember if you want to be successful you will always Choose The Right CTR.

1 comment: