Monday, May 23, 2016

Dan Dierdorf

"If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how' everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right’ I'm going to succeed.”
Dan Dierdorf
What I think this quote is trying to say is that if you always do the right thing right everything you want will fall in place for you. For example if you want something right away but in order to get that thing you want you have to do something in return, but you have to do it perfectly , and you say OK but at the end you mes up everything they told you not to do. And if you did the right thing the right way like they asked you you would have gotten the thing you wanted right away, but you decided that it’s you who's doing it so you don't care and you don’t get what you want. So if you want something you have to chose the right and do the right thing right all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment