Monday, December 14, 2015

IDP Showcase

From the beginning the first thing we did was research our disease find information about it, it took us 1 week to finish everything. My topic was about Type 2 Diabetes, Type 2 diabetes is when you are obese and the pancreas doesn't function well to produce enough insulin. My part was to talk about the symptoms Type 2 Diabetes has what what damage it can do, and how is it diagnosed. I leaned that a couple of reasons you get Type 2 Diabetes is by not eating healthy, not exercising enough, being obese, or it just runs through your family and you got Type 2 Diabetes that way. It benefited me by helping me to not get as nervous in the future or to inform people in what information I found. I plan to apply this to when it is actually in front of professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment